Mr. Griffin's Web World! In
this site you'll find information on GW Web classes, UCD classes,
and a quick Web Design course for Teachers. I hope you are able
to use this material to learn all about the World Wide Web!
CTE Spring Course Survey
CTE Spring Course Spanish Survey
CCE Spring Course Survey
CCE Spring course Spanish Survey
Griffin's Top Web Tips
- Design for 800 x 600, especially for your
first page. (No scrolling if possible.)
- Center ONLY when everything else fails.
- Do not mix alignments.
- Title your pages. (No “untitled”
- Watch your link colors. Dark colors do
not compliment each other well.
- When naming files do not use spaces, capital
letters, or more than one period in a file name.
- Always create a new folder for a new project.
- Transfer your files and always check to
make sure it works.
When I'm teaching...
about Mr. Shepler's Brush With Greatness! See the pictures!!
When I say it is time to move on, it is time
to move on. Do NOT worry about getting it perfect.
When I'm teaching it is not the time to get
If you don't want to follow the class instruction,
it is okay, but do not expect help.
Griffin's Best of the Web!
Pages are a curse on the Web and should be eliminated in almost
all circumstances" - Jakob Nielsen (the world's leading expert
on Web usability)